Champion portable generators are known to be affordable and dependable. Established in 2003, this relatively new entrant operates from the American shores but has its production units established in Zehjiang district of China. This is the only reason why they are able to produce reliable portable generators at half the cost of Generac and others. Often accused in the industry as imitators of successful technology and innovations, Champion Power Equipment lets its generators speak for themselves. At half the price they offer the same performance and cost effectiveness as others albeit at the cost of longevity.
Why Buy a Champion Generator?
Champion portable generators may be young in the industry and they definitely aren’t the most reliable of the lot but where these generators trump every other brand and make is in terms of total cost. The cost of acquisition, ownership and maintenance together is just a fraction of what it takes to own and operate a Generac or Briggs & Stratton portable generator. Choose this brand if you are after a short 2 to 3 year investment and dependable performance.
Features Of Champion Portable Generators
- Four distinct lines starting from 7500 Watt heavy duty portables to 2000 Watt ultra light portables.
- Stringent testing and pre-delivery checking policies.
- 24/7 customer support with email, phone and chat options.
- Bright yellow finish on all Champion products.
- High fuel efficiency and cheap spare parts.